the death of Ivorian music star, DJ Arafat. He died after a motorcycle accident in Abidjan, capital city of Ivory Coast.
The former Disk Jockey (DJ), born Ange Didier Huon, was 33 at the time of his death
Nigerian music star, Davido, posted a tribute to him, sharing a picture of them together.
“RIP YOROBO I LOVE YOU!”, he wrote. Arafat was considered one of the most popular Francophone artistes at the time of his death.
He issued 11 albums, mainly of “coupe-decale,” a dance music form combining choppy rhythms with hip-hop-style vocals.
Ivorian Culture Minister Maurice Kouakou Bandaman expressed his condolences and said a tribute would be organised to honour the musician.
Celebrities around the world have continued to mourn the music star, with many attributing his death to a prophesy issued by a prophetess foreseeing his death in 2018.
But there is more to his death, with many not knowing about some coincidences surrounding Arafat’s demise.
Let’s set aside the prophetess’ prophecy and worry about these coincidences as brought to you by starcoded
Six Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know!
(1) His stage name was DJ Arafat… He died on the day of Arafat 2019
(2) His last song was “Motorcycle”… He died on a Motorcycle.
(3) His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shot in a Motorcycle Show held at the burial ceremony of his best friend “Jonathan”… Years later, he too died on a motorcycle.
4) He was shot to stardom on a Motorcycle Video Clip….He started on a MOTORCYCLE and ended on a MOTORCYCLE.
(5) He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.
(6) His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.
Life they say, is indeed a misery. Strange, right?
RIP DJ Arafat, from all of us